juno my baby elephant instructions

Kids train and play with the animated elephant which makes more than 150 lifelike movements and sounds. PRESS Junos BACK BUTTON while she is holding her PEANUT and she will enter TRAINING.


Home Juno Baby Elephant

Requires 4 AA batteries not included.

. Juno comes with a peanut and little mouse to interact and play games with. Wildluvs Juno My baby elephant is an adorable interactive pet elephant and makes the perfect gift for kids aged 5 and up. Watch Juno in action.

Use the peanut to train her to do different tricks. Give Juno her mouse to activate four fun games. This realistic baby elephant features over 150 lifelike movements and sounds.

Discover MORE of junos special games and tricks as you play together. With an animated trunk moving ears and a wagging tail Juno is just like a miniature version of the real thing but much softer and better at giving cuddles. JUNO MY BABY ELEPHANT.

Discover more of Junos special games and tricks as you play together. Love begins the moment you unbox Juno. Pet my head and cheeks to make me happy.

The more you play with her the more tricks she will reveal. Up to 16 cash back Description. Enjoy over 150 lifelike movements and sounds then watch her silly personality unfold over time as.

Train love and play with your very own baby elephant with the Wildluvs Juno My Baby Elephant. Trumpeting from the Wildluvs Zoo this interactive pet is so adorable. We were sent Juno for the purpose of this review but all opinions are my own.

Wildluvs Juno My Baby Elephant is an adorable interactive pet elephant and makes the perfect gift for kids aged 5 and up. Once the batteries were in the little elephant came to life. Juno Interactive Baby Elephant ReviewJuno hasnt left my daughters side since she got himher even going to bed with her.

Kids will love caring for their own baby elephant and seeing all the fun things that Juno can do. Press my back button while I have my peanut to enter training mode. Juno my baby Elephont requires 4 x AA batteries which are not included.

She will eventually do the following tricks. Mine also didnt come with instructions so I dont know how to teach it things but Im sure I can call spin master and get. From the moment you switch Juno on youll be amazed at this realistic baby elephants over 150.

Batteries are not included. Up to 7 cash back Give Juno her toy mouse to play games like peek-a-boo and build a tune. Introducing Juno my baby elephant.

Boxes andor APOFPO military addresses. 4 years up. Junos legs are poseable so that she can stand or sit perfect for holding Juno.

Love begins the moment you unbox Juno. Learn all the fun ways to play with JunoTrain lov. Give Juno her toy mouse to play games like peek-a-boo and build a tune.

She starts off incredibly shy and hiding behind her ears. Review of Wildluvs Juno My Baby Elephant Interactive Toy. View our full return policy here.

Stroking pressure points on the head and trunk as advised in the instructions develops a bond with your child and begins the friendship. Feed me my peanut. This arrived in a really nice custo.

Enjoy endless love-filled playtimes with the Juno Interactive Baby Elephant. Juno My Baby Elephant. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users.

Juno My Baby Elephants personality develops through being touched held and played with as your child encourages Juno to master the use of its trunk to move around and to make sounds. Give me my mouse forsweet responses. From the Wildluvs range by Spin Master she responds to touch and interacts with her mouse and peanut accessories.

Press my back button while I have my mouse to enter my favorite games. Mood and personality are reflected in its actions It starts out quite shy but grows more confident through interaction. Juno isnt the smallest of house guests at around 27cm tall but I guess thats pretty small for an elephant really there is nothing small about her personality though.

16H x 8W x 12D. Requires 4 AA batteries not included. 5 rows Wildluvs Juno My Baby Elephant comes alive with an incredibly lifelike animated trunk.

Train love and play with your very own baby elephant Wildluvs Juno My Baby Elephant. With my trunk I can trumpet give kisses spin and more. Juno my baby Elephant comes with a toy mouse and a peanut.

Feed Juno a peanut to see it react teach it tricks and play games with the included mouse toy. Due to its contents this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska Hawaii PO. Or press the button on Junos back to make her do a fun trick or dance.

With an animated trunk floppy moving ears expressive eyes a wagging tail plus interactive accessories Juno comes alive from the moment you switch Juno on. With an astonishing animated trunk floppy moving ears highly expressive eyes a wagging tail plus interactive accessories Juno comes alive. Juno my baby elephant from Spin Master is a super cute animatronic elephant suitable for ages 5 plus.


Spin Master Support


Juno My Baby Elephant By Spin Master Play On Words


Wildluvs Juno Interactive Baby Elephant With Moving Trunk Over 150 Sounds Movements Samko Miko Toy Warehouse


Spin Master Support


Juno My Baby Elephant Youtube


Spin Master Support


Spin Master Support


Juno My Baby Elephant With Interactive Moving Trunk 60 Retail As Is Estatesales Org

0 comments

Post a Comment